Clinical Lead (Occupational Health) - Samlesbury
Clinical Lead (Occupational Health) - Samlesbury
£40,000-£45,000 (35 days annual leave)
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual, who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge with a fresh team on new premises.
Candidates must be able to drive and there are on-site parking facilities available.
This is a full time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hour.
Salary will be awarded dependent on experience.
The main duties for this role include:
To provide clinical leadership to all senior clinical staff across both the Warton and Samlesbury sites
Providing effective clinical governance through utilisation of our governance structures and contract specific services
To ensure effective arrangements for client safety are in place across the business
Create an environment in which clinical excellence can flourish and is encouraged
Carry out review meetings with the Account Managers/Client Representatives on the contacts
Develop and maintain face to face relationships with all key influencers and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and aid retention
Maintain and develop highly motivated and performing teams achieving results through effective line management of staff members, by support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge to clinical staff to achieve clinical excellence.
Assist with and/or arrange Health and Wellbeing events/workshops for customers within contract terms or on ad-hoc basis as appropriate
Develop internal relationships with key influencers and staffs within DHC to produce solutions to customer clinical challenges and ensure clinical requirements are met and an effective high quality service is delivered to our customers
Successful candidates will also be required to deliver the full OH remit, including:
Drug & Alcohol
HAVS Tier 3
We are looking for a genuine team player, who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals.
We are looking for an inspirational leader to steer our team of talented individuals and to help them reach their potential.
We have two new teams based on two sites near Preston who need the support of a clinical leader.
Additional Benefits: Annual Holiday Entitlement of 35 days, Group Life Assurance for Death in Service, Season Ticket Loan, Sickness and Accident Benefit, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance.
Requirements for the Occupational Health Clinical Lead:
A Registered General Nurse
Have an OH Qualification
NMC Part 3
Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
Work confidently independently and also within a team framework
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Confident in their IT skills
Able to demonstrate evidence of up to date knowledge
Self-motivated and take a proactive approach to work
Consistently act in a compliant manner at all times in line with DHC policies and procedures in order to maintain the company reputation and brand
Provide ?buddying cover? to other Clinical Managers/ Account Managers during periods of absence and ensure appropriate internal support mechanisms and ?buddying' system for all critical posts within customer contracts
Be able to develop clinical policies
Manage staff performance
Resource help with client requirements
Educate clients on requirements for OH
Be responsible for clinical and Account management
Manage and support clinical standards for the business
Management experience is essential as the team will be supporting a client workforce of 6000 plus.You will also need to liaise closely with the SHE team and be able to prioritise and meet the business needs.
A flexible working approach is therefore essential.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Key Skills: Successful applicants will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000-45000 Per Annum
- Location: Samlesbury
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/032796
- Posted: 2016-10-04 16:53:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Java Developer / Senior Java Developer - Huntingdon
- Project Manager (e-Prescribing software implementation) - Home based with UK travel
- Project Manager - NHS Software Implementations - Home based with Travel
- Java Developer - Coventry
- Solution Architect (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Senior .Net Developer (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Implementation Consultant - Financial, Accounting, Payment Software - Home based with UK Travel
- Hosted Service Engineer - (not shifts) - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Customer Support Analyst (Application Support) - Altrincham
- Tax Manager Fully ACA / ACCA Qualified - Basildon, Essex
- Research & Development Tax Credit Consultant AAT Qualified - Litchfield, Staffordshire
- Time Served Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Fabricator / Welder - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Welder / Fabricator - Leigh on Sea, Essex
- Sales Negotiator - Liverpool
- Senior Technical Services Engineer - Leeds
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - London
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Senior Accounts Assistant AAT - Practice Experience / Nearly qualified ACCA/ ACA - Plymouth