Inpatients Physiotherapy Lead
This facility is a unique independent hospital located in the heart of Central London.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across Surgical, Medical, Imaging, Theatre and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a motivated and proficient Lead Physiotherapist to join their Inpatients department.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of orthopaedics and surgery, with skills and experience in a variety of other specialties relevant to inpatient care, such as respiratory medicine, general medicine, elderly care and discharge planning.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Up to date HCPC registration
- Excellent knowledge of orthopaedics and surgery
- Skills and experience in respiratory medicine, general medicine, elderly care and discharge planning.
- Experience of hydrotherapy - essential
- Experience in musculoskeletal outpatients would be desirable.
- Strong communication skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology