ASSISTANT LEGAL CASHIER
My client is a national based, multi-office solicitors firm who specialise in commercial work as well as working with individual customers.
They deal with areas of law including but not limited to: Corporate Law, Commercial Property, Commercial Litigation, Employment, Conveyancing, Civil Litigation, Criminal injuries compensation claims, Immigration, Personal Injury and more.
They are currently looking to recruit a Junior Legal Cashier for their Lancashire based office and offer an immediate start.
The duties involve:
· Bank reconciliation,
· Client ledger accounts,
· Checking of all invoices, statements and financial reports,
· Operate and maintain all banking procedures and accounting ledgers,
· Accurately record all client financial dealings and maintain ledgers accordingly,
· Prepare and draw cheques,
· Banking of monies, CHAPS/BACS payments, petty cash,
· Opening/maintaining designated deposit accounts in accordance with SRA rules,
· A working knowledge of VAT regulations,
· Assisting with reports/projects as required.
My client is looking for an honest and well-organised Junior Legal Cashier who possesses good communication skills, both verbal and written and has strong attention to detail.
They would be interested in somebody who can prove to be an excellent team player with good working knowledge of the SRA Accounts rules.
Experience with case management systems would be useful but is not a necessity.
Immediate start available.
The salary is circa £15,000-16,000 depending on the level of experience.
This vacancy would be perfect for a candidate who seeks opportunity for progression within this field.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Marlena Wicher on 01772 259 121.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal