This facility is a unique independent hospital located in the heart of Central London.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across Surgical, Medical, Imaging, Theatre, and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to operate in their facility.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered NMC Adult Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year of previous Medical Nursing experience
- Mentorship Qualification is desirable
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Recruitment Assistant
- Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Oncology Nurse
- Paediatric Clinical Practice Facilitator
- Infection Control Nurse
- Ward Sister - Hospice
- General Lead Radiographer
- Theatre Team Leader (10 months F.T.C.)
- Theatre Team Leader
- Outpatients Staff Nurse - Band 6
- Healthcare Assistant
- Electrical Site Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology