Solicitor - Defendant RTA - Merseyside
My Client is a specialist Personal Injury Firm with offices Nationwide, Due to expansion and the opening of a new office they are looking to appoint a Fee Earner within their Defendant Personal Injury team located in Merseyside.
- Dealing with all aspects of litigated and non-litigated Defence personal injury claims, including RTA claims
- Peruse part 20 claims on behalf of clients where appropriate
- Ensure clients are kept informed and up to date throughout the life of the claim
- Check the authenticity and validity of claims by speaking to clients
You will be at least 2 years PQE and will be experienced of managing your own caseload.
You will have a proven track record of running a successful fast track caseload within a personal injury environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who are committed to providing the best service through the best staff; including ongoing training and a wide-range of loyalty benefits, incentives, team building opportunities, and performance based reward schemes.
Salary for this role will the dependant on experience and is negotiable for the right candidate
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss or apply please contact Simon Scott on 01772 259121 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal