In-House Law Costs Draftsman - London - £Neg
My client, internationally celebrated for its award-winning, contributions to the Commercial legal field, is currently looking to appoint an experienced Law Costs Draftsperson to join its London office's team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Costs Professional to be a part of a highly reputable, leading Law firm with offices across the globe.
For this Law Costs Draftsperson role, your duties will be inclusive of (but not exclusive to): preparing Points of Dispute, Points of Reply, formal Bills of Costs and Schedules, negotiating, liaising with internal and external clients providing advice and support, and continuous Business Development with both new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate for this position with have demonstrable experience of independently managing a busy caseload and proven negotiating skills.
ACL membership is desirable (NOT essential).
In return, my client offers a generous remuneration inclusive of a competitive salary and a highly sought after benefits package.
To apply, or for more information, please contact Marlena Wicher at Clayton Legal on 01772 259121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal supply Cost Lawyers/Cost Draftsmen and a range of costing personnel in addition to other Qualified Law Staff to law firms and commercial businesses across the UK.
We employ the best legal recruiters focused within specific legal disciplines and functions.
We are always looking for Quality Cost Drafting Staff.
Please feel free to contact us for an informal discussion at any time.
You can also visit our web site, www.clayton-legal.co.uk
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal