Social Worker - Adult Community Team - West Midlands - 23.72
Social Worker - Adult Community Team - West Midlands - £23.26
A council in the West Midlands are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Community Team.
This would be an excellent career move for an experienced social worker looking to join a supportive, stable and well-managed team.
The team is well-established, with competitive pay rates and are able to offer consistent supervision and support.
Requirements of the role include;
- Take priority work of the waiting list and carry out Care Act and capacity assessments
- Hold best interest meetings for vulnerable adults
- Managing a caseload, and being able to travel between a variety of locations within the county
- Negotiating conversations with users and families towards exploring non funded solutions before considering funded options for support
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced, Clear DBS
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive and negotiable hourly rate
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Russell Wakefield on 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Locum Director of Children’s Social Care – South London – compe
- Dudley Metropolitan Council is currently looking for Qualified
- Locum Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Wandsworth - £30+
- Locum Care Manager
- Locum Social Worker
- Registered Manager
- Locum Social Worker – CAMHS Service –Birmingham The Priory Hosp
- Social Worker - Care Management Team
- Part Time Support Workers
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Support Workers - SEN School
- Approved Mental Health Professional - (AMHP) - CMHT
- Adults Assistant Team Manager - CMHT
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Relocation Package Offer
- Locum Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Staffordshire County
- Support Workers
- Learning Support Assistants
- ATM - MASH Team - London Borough of Merton - £35 ph
- ATM Intake & Assessment Team -London Borough of Hounslow - £24+
- Locum Social Worker