Senior Theatre Practitioner
This facility is a unique independent hospital located in the heart of Central London.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across Surgical, Medical, Imaging, Theatre and Critical Care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a motivated and proficient Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff.
The successful candidate will possess specific Endoscopic experience from a UK NHS or acute private hospital.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RN - 1ST level Registration
- ODP Level 3 NVQ
- ODA 752
- ENB 176/182/183 or equivalent
- Diploma in Peri-Operative Practice or equivalent experience
- Accredited Teaching Certificate or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years post registration experience in the operating theatres.
- Specific experience in the relevant speciality.
- Evidence of Resource Management
- Knowledge of Contemporary Peri-Operative issues.
- Evidence of continual professional and personal development.
- The ability to work independently.
- Liaise confidently and effectively with other disciplines.
- Organisational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to be flexible and meet the changing needs of the service.
- Commitment to a high quality service.
- Self-motivation and ability to motivate others.
- Good time management.
- Good oral and written communication skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry