Occupational Health Doctor / Physician- £90k - £140k - York
Occupational Health Doctor / Physician - York
£90,000 - £140,000 per annum
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Occupational Health providers and they work with public and private sector businesses to reduce workplace absence by helping their staff to be healthier, fitter and more productive.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Effective provision of medical services to client companies by the Clinical Team.
* Acting as CMO for clients advising them on policy, general health advice and HR/absence management strategies.
* Conduct appropriate clinical assessments, e.g.
absence and rehabilitation medical assessments, health surveillance and pre-employment medicals
* Strategic support for health promotion and wellness to client employees when required
* Commitment to and participation in OHP appraisals and CPD processes
* Ensuring compliance with procedures and supporting / developing doctors where needed to ensure that standards are met or exceeded.
* Prepare/review occupational health policies and procedures and any other policies in line with HR's requirements.
Candidates must be GMC registered and have an Occupational Health qualification.
The salary for the role is from £90,000 - £140,000 depending on experience (pro rata for part-time).
* Simply Health Cash Plan (after 1 year of service) - claims can be made for dental, optical, physiotherapy and specialist appointments and Health Screening.
There are also discounts from over 2000 Gyms across the country available
* Perkz - discounts with leading retailers
* Life Assurance (after 1 year of service) - fixed amount (£10,000) paid to a nominated individual on death
* Employee Assistance Programme (Telephone Support e.g.
Health, Medical, Lifestyle and Counselling support provided by Simply Health)
* Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
* Volunteer Days - 1 additional day off per year for employees wishing to volunteer at a charity/community event
* 25 days holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays) pro-rated to when the individual starts with the business.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes