Data Analyst - London - Full Time - Contract - £18ph limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence/ Data Analyst Professional for a short term contract in central London.
Reporting to the Data Team Leader; this role will involve providing administrative and systems support to the Data Service and supporting the Data Team Leader in the development of the Customer Caseload Information System (CCIS).
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Providing management reports through the interrogation and extraction of data sets from current databases
- Providing the first point of telephone contact for the system users
- Supporting meetings, including calling, preparing papers, minuting, reporting and following up the agreed actions
- Undertaking basic database searches to produce information for partners e.g.
lists for client follow-up; NEET Reports, September Guarantee and Activity Survey
- Organising an MI and CCIS administrative system, enabling all documentation to be collated, managed and filed appropriately
- Collating MI and prepare spreadsheets and charts
- Compiling reports and maps using data from spreadsheets
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Experience of working with sensitive data
- Ability to manipulate and report on complex data
- Substantial experience of administrative work to include setting up systems and acting as first point of contact for external enquiries
- Excellent ICT skills to include Excel and Word plus experience of using email and working with data
- Experience of working with the CCIS database
- DBS (Disclosure Scotland Basic Check) - can be applied for if successful
The rate for this position is £18ph limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday - Friday 36 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Davies at Excipion on 02392 322312 and email your CV to email@example.com..
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Deliery Lead
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Programme Design Lead
- Sales and Marketing Executive - London
- IT Delivery Manager / Project Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Senior Buyer
- Data Architect
- Project Support Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
- Data Projects Delivery Engineer
- Customer Support Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- DevOps / Big Data Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician
- CAD Design Engineer
- Team Leader