Technical Sales - Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
Business Development Manager - Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
You will be joining a organisation that pride themselves to be one of the largest and innovative company in their field.
The focus of the business is to create unique ideas and drive the business to find better solutions.
This is a place that allows you to have a big impact on the organisation by using your own ideas, market knowledge and proactivity to turn your creativity into reality.
The Business is looking to expand and take the organisation to the next level.
This position is right for a driven, opportunity seeking individual who wants to use their background and market knowledge to develop new concepts and have a real impact to the business.
You will be responsible for all existing accounts and in charge to maintain the existing relationships.
We are looking for someone with a exceptional Sales track record and a driven individual who understands the concept of "working hard and smart"
To be successful for this position you need to:
- Experienced Sales/ Key Account Executive
- Strong experience working with Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
- English & German language
If you are a Sales Person and are ready to join an international and vibrant organisation, then please contact Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Recruitment with the contact details below or alternatively please send me a copy of your CV by email to apply!
Contact: Kelly Reinecke
Tel: +49 892 109 3363
Key Account Manager/ Business Development/ Sales/ Sales Executive/ Key Account Executive/ Electronics manufacturing services (EMS)/ EMS/ Electronic Manufacturing Services/ Technical Sales/ Electronic Components
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Switzerland
- Teacher's wanted in Derbyshire - NQT, QTS, PGCE
- EU QP - Generic pharma
- Year 3 teacher required for Great Primary school, Hastings
- Secretary - International Healthcare Company -Part-time- Munich
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland