Software Developer; .NET; Visual Studio; OOP; N.W London; £flex
Software Developers required for a superb company based in NW London who specialise in the media sector.
Due to continued success and some very exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking for 2 more Developers for their team.
Working in a highly creative environment and dealing with some of the best known brands in the film and television industry, this is a development role with a difference.
There is obviously maintenance work involved, as with most roles of this nature, but there is huge focus on improvements and enhancements as they continue to expand their product offering.
There is a super exciting project in the pipeline for mobile apps and web versions and the company are engaging in some cutting edge technologies to deliver this to market.
You will need -
·Knowledge of Visual Studio
·Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)
Ideally you will also have some experience with T-SQL and have the ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
If you are passionate about building high-quality systems and want to work in a fast-paced and exciting industry - this is the role for you.
It really would be the icing on the cake if you have worked within the film/TV production industry previously!
There is the possibility of a Junior role (2 years+) and a Senior role (3 years+) and the client is totally flexible on salary at this point.
What an opportunity! Don't delay - Apply Now!
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£65k +Bens
- IT Support; Windows, ITIL; Bury; £25k
- Oracle DBA 12c Goldengate Dataguard Vormetric OES TDE Slough C£
- Application Support; Linux; Holborn; £37k + benefits
- DevOps Engineer; Liverpool St; up to £60k
- IT Support Analyst; Active Directory; VMWare Cambridge to £30k
- CONTRACT Tandem C/COBOL/SCOBOL/TACL Germany £TBC
- 1st / 2nd Line Support; Mandarin Speaking; Hertford up to £25k
- Database Administrator SQL / BI Analyst; London up to £50k
- ERP Systems Administrator; E London; £35k (bonus, bens)
- Systems Administrator (CRM), West London; £35k
- IT Manager; Mac, Digital; Chelsea; £40k+
- Application Support; SQL; Prestatyn; £32k
- IT Support Specialist; Finance/Trading; SW6; £35k+
- Windows VMWare Engineer 3-6Mths C£300-400pd Berkshire
- Contract Test Manager Loadrunner, HPQC, C£440pd , Berks
- Network Test Analyst Berks C£330pd Riverbed Bluecoat Cisco
- Project Manager: Agile; Prince2; Chelmsford up to £35k
- 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer; London up to £32k
- Infrastructure Analyst; Mac/Win; Creative; £50k