Service Care Construction are currently recruiting for an Electrician in the Norfolk/Suffolk area.
A Housing Association based in Norfolk/Suffolk has a fantastic job opportunity for an Electrician to join their very busy team.
As an Electrician for this Housing Association it is essential that you have proven experience within the industry and you must hold the relevant professional qualifications of Level 3 NVQ, 17th edition and City and Guilds 2382 and 2391.
A full clean drivers licence is also a must as a vehicle is provided.
The Electrician role in the Norfolk/Suffolk area will require the successful candidate to carry out electrical work associated with the repairs, maintenance and adaptation of Council Properties and to carry out all work to a competent recognised standard and current regulation.
You must also have a full clean driver's license.
Some benefits of working for this large housing association are:
42.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
23 days annual leave per year
Company van (business use only), fuel card, uniform, power tools, iPad and phone provided
Enhanced pension scheme of up to 10% from employer
If you are interested in this great opportunity as an Electrician please apply with your CV today to email@example.com or call Mary Colapinto at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland