Assistant Accomodation Manager - Dundee
Assistant Accommodation Manager, Dundee.
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accommodation manager to work on a temporary basis for a client based in Dundee.
For this role, you will be expected to assist in the effective delivery of high quality accommodation services that meet contracted quality standards as well as customer requirements and expectations.
Ensure the delivery of high quality customer service by resolving problems or setting into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of their query.
Maintain effective communication with key stakeholders, delivering high quality customer service that meets the changing needs of the business and highlighting any shortfalls in service delivery to senior colleagues to ensure they are dealt with appropriately.
We are looking for candidates with recent, relevant experience of undertaking a similar role and experience of supporting the delivery of high quality accommodation or customer service.
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you have any questions regarding this role, call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or E-Mail email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland