Children Unit Manager
Unit manager required for Slough Children's Services Trust,
This is a new and innovative company delivering children's safeguarding and social care services in Slough.
This is the second Children's Services Trust to be established in the UK as a result of government direction following the successful creation of Doncaster Children's Services Trust.
The Trust is a private company limited by guarantee, established solely for the purpose of improving Children's Services in Slough.
The organisation therefore will need to work closely with central and local government to drive new and innovative approaches to solve increasingly complex challenges around children's support and services.
As the Children's Registered Manager of a respite care unit you will be required -
, To manage and enable senior, ancillary and care staff to carry out their work in line with best practice
, objectives, to a high standard, in compliance with SBC's policies and procedures.
, To manage within given budgets whilst ascertaining, controlling and monitoring costs.
, To manage a respite care unit for children with learning difficulties and disabilities in accordance with
In order to apply you must have -
, 4 years' experience of managing in residential care and day care service.
, 4 years' experience of supervising staff in a residential and day care setting.
, Experience of working with service users and parents/carers in a planned way which is responsive and understanding of differing needs/pressures.
, Experience and understanding of cost centre management.
Working With Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
, Help towards your HCPC registration
, Contribute financially towards any relevant training (BIA, ABE, Report writing, Court reports etc)
, Compile and fund all of your compliance
, I will let you know prior to jobs going live about any vacancies that may be of interest to you, letting you have the best chance of getting the best contracts!
, Loyalty & Reward Scheme- Available after 6 months of placement - (this includes free Electronics, Household appliances and many more items)
, Referral Bonus - If you refer candidates to myself I will also personally offer you £250 per person placed into work with no cap! It has been known for Social workers to make up to £1500 per month through referrals alone.
, Process DBS free of charge
, Training offered for CPD
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Thomas at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Thomas.Humphreys@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford