Position -Labourer/ Machine operator
Location - Huddersfield
Nights: 6pm - 6am - Monday - Thursday.
Hourly rate - £10
Long term contract
My client based in Huddersfiled are a family owned engineering workshop and due to a recent growth in the business they are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working general labourer to join their team.
Ideal candidates will have worked in a manufacturing environment and be willing to learn and train on relevant industry machinery.
After a training period candidates will be trained on different machines within the company.
Although previous machine operating experience is an advantage, full training will be given.
The role will involve loading the machines with the products, ensuring the machine are loaded correctly, selecting the right program for the machinery and then operating the machinery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in ana engineering workshop
- Self-motivated and able to self-check their own work.
- Have a desire to achieve a high quality finish.
- Work under pressure to get projects completed in time.
To apply for this role, please call Riz Haider at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645 269 or send your
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Fitter - Shifts
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- FLT Driver/Labourer
- Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer x 2
- Pipe Fitter / Welder
- Continuous Improvement-PLC Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer
- Project Engineer / Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Design Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Engineering Maintenance Team Leader
- Health & Safety Assistant - Manufacturing
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Site Services Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating Equipment)