Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD
Staff Nurse (RNLD/RMN) Learning Disabilities - Staffordshire - Permanent - Full-time - £25225 - £29610
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Staff Nurse (RNLD/RMN) working for our client based in Staffordshire on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the NMC and have experience within a Learning Disabilities setting and evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
You will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position; Demonstrate a keen interest and commitment to working with and caring for service users with a variety of learning Disabilities and associated conditions and mental health problems including complex conditions and challenging Behaviours.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; Previous experience supervising staff within a care environment and or an ENB998 Mentorship qualification or equivalent.
This private service provides a range of small, bespoke units for men across the low secure and locked rehabilitation pathway and links to step down services within the community.
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 37.5 per week working in Staffordshire.
The salary for this position is between £25225 and £29610 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this is benefits that include:
- Enhanced rates for weekend, night and bank holiday work
- Starting pay is dependent on experience - £12.35 (Newly Qualified Preceptor) to £14.60 per hour
- An incremental pay system for continued service
- 33 days paid leave per annum
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration fee and full support with Revalidation
- A full minimum 6 month supported preceptorship for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Entitlement to take free therapeutic meals and refreshments with service users whilst on duty
- Free onsite parking
- A full induction programme and training and development opportunities to promote career development and ability to specialise
- An employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- Access to free Occupational Health support
For more information on this position, please contact Phil Etherington on 02392 322317 or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
- Sous Chef