Job title: Proposals Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: Up to £40,000 pa
Industry sector: Engineering
Proposals Engineer - Liverpool - Up to £40,000 pa plus excellent benefits
Working for a specialist engineering company based in Liverpool, you will be responsible for consolidating and building sales offers and tenders into winning bids.
- Interpret enquiries and requests for quotations from existing and prospective customers in order to establish an initial understanding of the range of possible requirements.
- Supports Sales staff in meetings with customers during the bid-process.
- Build understanding of requirements by liaising with customers, either face to face or over the telephone.
- Organise site visits and meetings with major subcontractors.
- Working in partnership with Engineering, Commercial and Project Managers as appropriate to need in order to evaluate technical risk and commercial terms.
- Act as focal point for customers queries regarding proposal submission.
- Monitor progress and status of proposals, maintaining accurate records and keeping the Proposals Manager fully informed at all times.
- Support Project team during handover of proposals that have resulted in orders.
- Maintain internal quality systems as relevant to the processing of enquiries and proposals.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in a proposals/sales role within an engineering environment.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of risk analysis techniques.
A salary of up to £40,000 pa plus bonus
25 days holiday
Death in Service (3 x Salary)
Contributory Pension Scheme
Hours of work 37.5 (8:30 - 17:00)
To apply for the role of Proposals Engineer please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Sales Office Manager
- CNC Miller - Setter / Operator
- CNC Turner - Programmer / Setter / Operator
- Systems Test Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Centre Lathe Turner
- Field Service Engineer
- Technical Manager / Design Manager (PRS Schemes)
- Senior Technical Officer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Inventor)
- Mechanical Fitter
- Proposals Engineer
- Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator
- Engineering Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Instrument / Electrical Calibration Technician (Part Time)
- Machine Operative – Double Glazing
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer