Dev Ops/ Web Ops - Birmingham based digital contract
A large well-known Government organisation is looking for a Digital Dev Ops/ Web Ops professional to drive their project forward for a contract until October '17 in Birmingham.
This role is extremely diverse and will require a high level of responsibility; hence giving you job satisfaction whilst boosting your CV at the same time.
You need to have:
- 4+ years WebOps/ Dev Ops experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment across multiple projects
- An understanding of common web application architectures
- Experience of configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website
- Experience of debugging a complex multi-server service
- Familiarity with network protocols
If you have these skills, and are eager to make a difference in your role within the next contract then please don't hesitate to contact Lilly Smith of NonStop Recruitment on 0203 519 1775, or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong IT focus.
As an agency, NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
A lot of time is spent on training our consultants to be specialists within their markets.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry.
My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you.
My knowledge of the marketplace at the moment means that I can offer you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!