Die Maintenance Technician
Die Maintenance Technician required to join a leading Engineering company based in Sunderland offering a terrific salary and excellent benefits package.
As a die maintenance technician, you would be providing service and support to the Press Shop, repairing press tools in a busy maintenance dept:
The role would consist of the following:
, Diagnose tooling problems at press callout and potential repair of the tool at press,
, Carry out maintenance repairs and refurbishment activities on press tools,
, Modifications and improvement activities on the press tools,
, Record / document die performance and quality concerns regarding the repair details on maintenance reports,
, High standard of housekeeping is a requirement,
, Work in a safe and orderly manner.
Ideally you will be a time served Toolmaker from a press tool making background, or have experience in mechanical engineering biased.
This includes troubleshooting, problem solving and resolution of technical problems.
Knowledge of tool / press setting and operation is advantageous.
You will need to have experience in the following disciplines:
, Experience using various hand tools for grinding,
, Stoning and polishing of tool steels,
, Operation of manual milling machines,
, Operation of lathes and drilling machines,
, Operation of surface grinding machines,
, Knowledge of Tig, Arc and Mig welding,
, Experience of precision measuring equipment,
, Good attitude, also flexible to challenges and possible changes,
, Must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a Die Maintenance Technician and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £26000 per annum + Excellent overtime available
- Location: Sunderland, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470 791
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 17:34:48 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager