Family Intervention Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Family Intervention Worker for the Thriving Families Team To work in Hertfordshire Welwyn Garden City
It is desirable that you have experience within Children's Services.
, You will need to provide support for a family with multiple complex needs
, Be able to manage a small caseload and will undertake whole family assessments and where appropriate taking on overall case responsibility for designated families and undertaking specific interventions
The families may be characterised by children not being in school, members of the family being involved in crime of anti-social behaviour, family members experiencing domestic abuse, mental health issues or substance misuse issues and there being no adult in the family in work.
The families may also typically be those who have not engaged well with services in the past.
In dept experience of children's services and experience of safeguarding is a distinct advantage for this role.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge