Junior Software Developer - London - £25k - £30k
Are you a Junior C#.Net Developer, ready to take the next step in your development career? This is an excellent opportunity to gain new skills, and join a tight-knit development team for an ambitious and highly successful family-owned business in the heart of central London.
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual with the right skills and experience, who has a passion for both development and a desire to learn.
You must be an enthusiastic individual, educated to degree level or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
You will have excellent logic and problem solving skills, ideally with 2 years commercial development experience.
Skills and experience
·Professional experience using C#.Net.
·Good knowledge of SQL.
·Proven experience of writing clean quality code from scratch.
·Microsoft Sharepoint 2010/2013.
·1 ½ - 3 years experience in Software Developer role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your main responsibility will be to support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications services.
You will deliver excellent support and maintenance services for identified business applications.
You will become a technical expert for internal business applications, sharing your knowledge with non-technical colleagues and new team members.
Other role responsibilities will include:
· Implementing application development requirements.
· Liaising with IT infrastructure services.
· Contributing to improvement initiatives for business applications.
· Working closely with the IT manager and taking responsibility for time management, QA, reporting and change management.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a family-owned business employing around 650 people with a £100m + turnover! They were established in 1946, as a family business, with no commercial shareholders.
They are made up of 6 divisions: Electrical, Mechanical, Security, Commercial Catering Facilities, Building Services Maintenance, Design Services, with an impressive (and growing) IT department.
The last 2 years have seen a huge growth in IT integration projects, leading to the present need to expand the development arm.
They pride themselves on their positive and energetic working environment, where they continually support and encourage all staff.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £30k, depending on experience.
This is a truly unique place to work, unlike other companies within their field.
Not only will you be supported throughout your career, you will work within a close-knit and relaxed environment- where having a sensible life-work balance is a priority.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your development career, and develop news skills.
If you think this role is right for you, get in touch ASAP with your CV - highlighting why you should be considered for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or feel free to give me a call on 0207 6554 671.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Developer - London - £60k - £80k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k