FPSG supply a wide range of clients, from small local businesses to some of the world's largest companies.
Working within one of FPSG's busiest department, you will support our Recruitment Consultants with sourcing candidates for live positions we have available.
The vacancies you will focus on will vary and will be located across Edinburgh, Lothian's and Fife.
Your key duties will include:
- Working closely with the team to identify key positions which need filled
- Gain a full understanding of our clients requirements
- Using various attraction methods including social media, Boolean searching and advert responses to attract new candidates on the market
- Telephone interview candidates to ensure they meet the requirements
- Support candidates through online testing and arrange appointments for them to meet with Consultants
- Ensure all candidates are fully compliant to work with our clients
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Additional tasks / duties as and when required by the team
To be considered for this opportunity, we are looking for individuals to apply who offer the following background/experience:
- Previous Recruitment Agency experience - preferred, not essential
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Boolean searching
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure within fast paced environment
- Experience of working closely with others, offering strong communication skills
- Determination, persistence and strong work ethic
- Understanding of agency recruitment
- Creative flare and ideas to attract candidates
- Self-motivated, well presented, open and honest
Company Information -
FPSG is an award winning, independent national and international recruitment agency possessing preferred supplier agreements with a number of highly reputable and active organisations.
Being independent allows us the flexibility to provide bespoke services and adapt to change without red tape or bureaucracy hindering progress.
FPSG is therefore able to offer clients and candidates a unique and specialist service across industry sectors, regions and roles that put their expectations and requirements as a top priority.
We offer an unparalleled service that is diligent, consultative, comprehensive and relationship driven.
Additional Benefits: includes a competitive commission structure
Apply online! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION CLICK THE APPLY LINK BELOW OR CALL ME FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT!
Contact Name: Kirsty Lloyd
Direct Dial: 0131 270 6613
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor - 3mth contract NEW!
- Senior Application Developer - London | Global
- Customer Service Advisor, Glasgow
- Credit Controller
- Security Engineer (DDOS/AntiVirus/Malware)
- Paralegal - EL/PL
- Trainee Dispensing Opticians
- Legal Cashier
- Accounts Assistant
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- German speaking Customer Service Advisor
- US Tax Assistant Manager/Manager - Channel Islands
- Corporate Tax Manager - Channel Islands
- Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager - Jamaica
- Financial Analyst - Venture Capital