KAM Oncology_ improve your Talent !
Our client is an innovative biotechnology company at the forefront of novel therapies in the treatment breast cancer.
the company is currently setting up sales teams across Franceto pursue its market launches worldwide.
In order to kick start its commercial operations in France, our client has created several Key Account Manager positions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, France, the Key Account Managers will play a key role in launching the sales activities by working with big hospital groups and specialists and by establishing the company as a leading partner among various stakeholders in the domain of rare diseases.
Key responsibilities :
§ Identify key accounts and priority clients and implement innovative action plans in accordance with the national sales strategy.
§ Ensure product promotion, follow up and analyze sales performance and market growth of competitors both at the local and regional level.
§ Be responsible for planning and follow-up of the regional budget.
§ Develop long-lasting relationships with Specialists and Hospital KOLs.
§ Prepare and present business reviews to the Executive Committee.
§ Collaborate closely with other team members (sharing best practices, etc.)
§ Become a product and rare diseases area expert and also contribute actively towards competitive intelligence.
You have at least 4 years' sales experience in Oncology across the South of France area.
You have excellent sales acumen and communication skills to interpret and present complex scientific and medical topics to diverse population groups.
You are dynamic and pragmatic.
You have prior experience working on launches and in a start-up environment.
You are a team player, and you are driven by a true desire to join and work towards the success of this exciting entrepreneurial project.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist
- Account Director, Healthcare PR, London
- Life Science Research Executive - London
- Production Planner - Cosmetic - Brand New Position
- Laboratory Supervisor - Leader Company in Injectables