Biology Teacher- Immediate Start!
My client is an 'outstanding' Secondary School, based in Berkshire who are seeking a Teacher of Biology to start as soon as possible.
They are looking to appoint the succesful applicant to begin working in the school on a full time basis on a maternity contract until the end of the academic year.
The School are looking to fill the position as soon as possible so you will recieve a quick turn around in feedback from your application.
One of the aspects that cntributed to the school being rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted is the excellent behaviour that is consistently shown by the pupils.
This has in turn allowed them to achieve well above average exam results for the country and both GCSE and A-levels.
In turn, this will allow you to be able to teach effectively without having to worry about classroom management, whilst also giving you the worthwhile experience of teaching at such a high calibre establishment.
With the school being located just a 10-15 minute walk from the main Train Station and other great road links, you will be able have a stress free commute to work on a daily basis.
The school is looking for someone who has:
- DBS check
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible!
For a confidential discussion for further information please call Reece Smith on 02079402749, or send me an email at email@example.com.
If you know anybody that may be interested in other teaching positions, please do not hesitate to put them in contact with me as I can discuss with them the roles that I am currently recruiting for.
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for Berkshire, but I am also in regular contact with schools across the UK & Wales as well as international schools from Europe, Australia and ASIA.
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide
- PE Teacher Wanted- New Sporting Facilities!
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- KS5 /A-level Science Teacher, 'Outstanding' OFSTED, Derby
- Service Manager - 12 month contract
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- Business Dev & Market Access_Challenges ?
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!