Speech Therapist - Kent
Service Care Health currently have a full time Speech Therapist position available based in Kent.
There are positions available working within an NHS hospital in Sittingbourne and also in Gravesend.
The position is working with a Private Healthcare Company but within an NHS hospital.
The position is full time and you must be dysphagia trained.
Responsibilities include identifying developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders, assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes, e.g.
congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury; devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes; advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery; assessing communication environments; monitoring and evaluating clients' progress; working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy; writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals; managing a caseload taking account of priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users; working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
You must have the following training and experience:
*1 year+ post graduate experience
*Ongoing evidence of CPD
*Membership of special interest groups
*Teaching/training/management clinical supervision
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
For more details or to apply, please respond to this advertisement or contact Rebecca Sprott at Service Care Health on the details given.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £20 - £25 per hour
- Location: Gravesend, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 17:45:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge
- Physiotherapist - Louth
- Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
- Occupational Therapist - Louth
- Street Lighting Engineer - London
- COMMUNITY STAFF NURSE BAND 5- LOWER LEA VALLEY
- Team Manager - Mental Health
- Safeguarding Adults Social Worker
- Social Worker, Haringey Council
- Social Worker
- Paralegal - Court of Protection
- Social Worker Children & Families
- Personal Assistant , Children's Services, West London
- Early Years Educator
- Band 6 Neuro Occupational Therapist - Westminster, London
- Band 5 Nurse (RGN), Southend Hospital