Your duties as a Construction manager will be to run the night shift works over on a station upgrade on a major rail upgrade project.
you will need to have good electrical knowledge as you will be managing the electrical teams who will be completing various installation works on the station.
Must be proficient in all types of paperwork (ITP's, Method Statements, Risk Assessments), Design knowledge would be an advantage also.
Must hold SMSTS or CSCS construction manager card to be considered.
If you are interested please contact mane rail on 01923 470770
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineer - Electro-Mechanical
- Lead Design Engineer
- FLT Counter Balance Drivers
- Tug Train Driver (Electric)
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Vehicle Estimator
- Mechanical Inspector
- Chassis Programme Coordinator
- Senior Engineer - ADAMS
- Confined Space Operative
- Plant Fitter
- Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning - Python, R - PERM
- Mechanical Estimator