Business Development- Packaging Solutions- £70,000
Do you want to work for an award winning company with a reputation for excellence? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to work within a well-established, renowned Packaging Solutions Company in the UK.
You will be selling an array of packaging materials, machinery, Pallet Stabilisation and Strapping to an array of industries all over the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to progress within the industry and achieve a lucrative commission package.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Packaging Solutions, Packaging materials, Machinery, Pallet Stabilisation and Strapping
Location: North England
Package: £45,000 basic salary + OTE of £70,000 + laptop + phone + car
In this Business Development Manager position you will be responsible for generating new business by providing an extensive range of packaging materials, machinery, Pallet Stabilisation and Strapping.
You will be targeting an array of verticals, particularly within Manufacturing, Freight, Logistics and Food and Beverage Industries.
This will be a consultative sale, ensuring you are able to present the best solution for what the client is looking for, to help grow the business, as well as manage and develop key relationships within the verticals you are targeting.
You will be servicing the whole of the North of the UK, managing the full sales cycle dealing with multiple decision makers as well as develop new relationships.
As a Business Development Manager you will be expected to have a demonstrable track record in business development and desire to become increasingly successful (and financially rewarded).
You should have previous experience selling Innovative Packaging Solutions such as packaging materials, machinery, Pallet Stabilisation and Strapping to the relevant industries.
You will ideally have existing contacts from a similar sales role within the same or similar industry and be extremely polished with great communication skills.
Although the salary package will be negotiable for the right person; an initial basic salary of £40,000- £45,000 with an OTE of £70,000 is on offer with a laptop + phone + Car.
The company offer a good career progression plan with the opportunity to advance your career.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then apply today for a detailed confidential discussion.
H2 Recruit has over 200 live roles that cover all industries and all levels such as Internal Sales Executives, Key Sales Executives, Field Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager and Account Management Roles.
Please visit our website or contact our office to speak to our highly trained consultants about any live vacancy.
Please contact Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit for more information.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Retail Technology - £80,000
- Sales Director - Enterprise Software - £250,000 OTE
- Sales Director - Information Governance - £250,000 OTE
- Business Development - Wide Format Printers - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Mobile App Software - £70k
- Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/New York - £60,000 OTE
- Sales Manager-Intercom/Door Entry/Access Control-£80,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager - £50,000
- Business Development - AdTech / Software - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Rebranding - £55,000
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE