Network Engineer - Firewalls, load balancing, switches, routers
Our client a leading Telecommunications company have an opening for an experienced Network Engineer.
As the Network Engineer you will be responsible for supporting project development, as well as daily customer communication and platform management.
As the Network Engineer the key responsibilities will consist of:
- Implementation and development of project tasks.
- Daily management tasks such as client requests, maintenance issues and platform updates.
- Third level support in resolving incidents
- Availability to perform on-call duties outside business hours
Technical Skills Required:
- Technical experience with multiple Firewall technologies (Juniper, Fortigate, Cisco)
- Technical experience with multiple Load Balancer technologies (F5, Netscaler)
- Technical experience with multiple Switching Technologies (Cisco, Brocade)
- Technical experience with Routers.
- Technical experience with SSL VPN concentrators will be appreciated.
- Wan accelerators and proxy knowledge will be appreciated.
- Used to work on high-available and mission-critical environments
- Written and spoken English
- Written and spoken Spanish
This is a great career opportunity to join a world wide telecommunications company - for more information and a full spec please apply.
More Jobs from Skillbase Consulting
- Senior Optimization Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- IT Business Analyst, Brussels
- Senior Radio Optimization Engineer
- Customer Support Engineer
- IP Network Engineer, Brussels
- Nokia / NSN 2G, 3G, 4G Optimization Engineer
- Junior Enterprise Architect
- Service Desk Engineer / Application Support Engineer,
- Enterprise Architect
- Automation Test Analyst/Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer/Developer
- Senior Java Developer, Brussels
- Microsoft Engineer
- Sales Office Administrator
- Big Data Architect
- Middleware / Internet Build Engineer
- Internet Engineer
- Credit Card Pricing Manager
- Oracle DBA