This is a great chance to join a company who are developing the software for a safety critical environment.
This role will allow you to design, develop and support software solutions within a security department.
As the Software Engineer you'll be:
, Responsible for software development for automotive applications through all stages of the software lifecycle
, Implementing software using C/C++
, Testing and validating software
To be successful as a Software Engineer you'll have the following skills and experience:
, Prior experience as a software developer
, Good knowledge of at least one programming language
, Knowledge of real-time or performance constraints
, Experience of unit and integration testing
You'll receive a competitive salary of up to £43,000
To apply for the position of Software Engineer, please send your CV to Kirsty Brierley via the ‘apply button'
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Inspection Technician
- Project Support Officer - Defence
- First Line Manager - Data Driven
- Shift Manager - Global Brand
- Site Manager - World Leader
- General Manager - Make a Difference
- Logistics Manager - Employer of Choice
- Manufacturing Engineer - Are you the best?
- Manufacturing Manager - Pioneering Company
- Night Shift Manager - Fast Track Career Development
- Operations Manager - World Famous Brand
- Production Engineer - Want to change industry?
- Production Manager - Career Progression
- Retail Operations Manager - Change Industry?
- Continuous Improvement Manager - World Leader
- Distribution Manager - Global Brand
- Information Security Consultant - CESG
- Lean Manufacturing Specialist
- Web Developer - APACHE
- Manufacturing Engineer - CI Specialist