PCB / Lead Assembler Operator
PCB / Lead Assembler Operator required for a leading electronics company based in Kent.
Our client is looking for someone with soldering experience and worked in a manufacturing environment.
, Assembling PCB / Lead assemblies that are built into LCD displays for Industrial, Marine, Military and Rail applications.
, Soldering of surface mount and through hole components onto PCB's.
, To use a SMT pick & place machine to populate circuit boards.
, Building lead assemblies with soldering and crimping.
, Will need to be to be able to follow pictures/ diagrams and working instructions on how to build.
, Ensure a high level of quality is applied to all work carried out.
Able to demonstrate an attention to detail.
, Have basic computer skills i.e.
, To be adaptable to change in work load.
, Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
, Working as part of the production team and on own initiative.
If you feel you are the right person for this role as a PCB / Lead Assembler Operator and have the above mentioned skills please click the "apply now" button at the bottom of your advert to progress you application further.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager
- ILS Manager
- Project Manager (Cladding, Glazing and Roofing)
- Scientific Projects Leader
- Mechanical Inspector
- Electro-Mechanical Fitter
- LEAD JAVA WEB DEVELOPER - JAVA 7+, TOMCAT, SQL, REST/JSON
- Composite Trimmer
- Composite Laminator
- Security Systems Engineer
- CAD Technician - Structural Design
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT