Practice Lead - Learning Disabilities
Practice Lead - Learning Disabilities - Barnsley
As a Practice Lead you will be working alongside the care manager and operations manager, supporting staff members and ensuring that the services are compliant with regulations.
For this position you must be a registered learning disabilities nurse/ registered mental health nurse (RNLD/RMN).
You must have at least 4 years of post qualifying experience working with residents with learning disabilities.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !