Work Package Plan Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for an individual to join a major station upgrade in the heart of London.
This role comprises of taking full responsibility for producing Work Package Plans (WPP's) for a major rail upgrade project with a primary focus on electrical aspects.
This role would be ideal for anyone from a Document Control, Race Card, SSOW or ALO background who is looking to take on further responsibilities with a world-leading company.
To prepare and organise all necessary materials, tools, equipment, documentation, plant access and resource requirements to support the effective and efficient delivery of work
Desired Skills and Experience
, Experience in producing Work Package Plans.
, Intricate knowledge and experience of Network Rail Rules & Regulations.
, UK Driving License (desired as there may be site visits).
, PTS AC/DCC or DCCR desirable.
, Knowledge of M&E, MEP or Electrical aspects within a UK rail environment.
Please Note: due to the high level of interest in this role we are currently only able to accept applications from individuals who hold the immediate right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please contact Mark McDermott or Chris Stupack of the Rail & Infrastructure Team via the Mane website or click "apply" below for a confidential discussion.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: 2 years +
- Rate: £150 - £300 per day + uplifts
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-04 18:20:25 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- CNC Operator
- Sheet Metal Worker - temp to perm
- Skilled Fitter
- Paint Sprayer
- Level B Electrician - Rail
- Interior Avionics Engineer
- PTS Concrete Breaker - Rail
- PDI Technician
- ILS Manager
- ILS Manager
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer
- 360 Driver
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Dumper Driver
- Senior Software Engineer - DevOps, HTML5, CSS3, Python, C++, R
- Pat Tester
- Civil Engineer
- Multi Skilled Operative