Registered Manager - Managing 2 homes
Registered Manager - Managing 2 homes - Inverness/Highlands
There is a vacancy as a Registered Manager position available working with Children that have difficulties, development delays and emotional behavioural disabilities (EBD) in a residential home.
You will be responsible for 2 children's home located in Highlands/Inverness.
This is the chance for you to join this organisation and use your expertise to offer the residents that you will be working with the quality of care that they need and have a chance to support these children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Registered/Deputy Manager in a residential children's setting.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 4 or working towards your Level 5.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent