Registered Manager - Managing 2 homes
Registered Manager - Managing 2 homes - Inverness/Highlands
There is a vacancy as a Registered Manager position available working with Children that have difficulties, development delays and emotional behavioural disabilities (EBD) in a residential home.
You will be responsible for 2 children's home located in Highlands/Inverness.
This is the chance for you to join this organisation and use your expertise to offer the residents that you will be working with the quality of care that they need and have a chance to support these children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Registered/Deputy Manager in a residential children's setting.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 4 or working towards your Level 5.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Child Protection Social Work near Lake District
- Product Manager - OTC produkter
- Committed Social Workers Needed
- Regulatory Team Leader – Leading Pesticides – Belgium
- Abteilungsleiter Innovative Familiengesellschaft
- Packaging validation professionals-all seniorities- Switzerland
- Kontrakt - Disease awareness specialist – ASAP
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland