Huge Range of Rail Projects - Senior Ecologist
If you are an experienced Senior Ecologist who has been waiting for a chance to make the most of your skills in rail projects, then don't want to apply for this role and join this leading consultancy.
With an already well established client base, my client has made the most of their success to fully understand their market.
As a result of this, their entire ecology team have shared in the success and been provided a huge amount of opportunities to progress in their careers.
You can join this dedicated team and even make the most of their specialised, in house training team to develop at the rate you want.
Whilst this consultancy does have a core focus on rail projects, they want to expand into a range of other markets such as infrastructure and transport.
As well as a great opportunity for market exposure, this is a chance to learn the necessary skills to expand a business and ensure success for your team.
To apply, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Ecologist and hold a European Protected Species license.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately