Mental Health - North London - Permanent - £35k
My client which is based in North London is seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their Mental Health service on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience within the Mental Health field as applications are welcome from Social Workers who have experience in other areas of Adults Social Work.
Working within the team you will be supported by your manager and have the opportunity to develop your skills further by attending a number of courses which are funded by the authority.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills in other services as the authority is keen to retain its staff.
To be considered for this post you should ideally have 1 years post qualified experience within adults social work.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
You can also email me at R.email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German