LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
Our Legal Support Desk is busier than ever with excellent opportunities available with top, mid and boutique CBD law firms.
Register with our award winning agency today to find out more about our interesting and varied temporary, contract and permanent opportunities.
We have roles within various areas of law and anything ranging from one month to permanent employment.
Each day will be different from the next, with duties including:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Compiling briefs
- Dictaphone typing
- Photocopying filing and faxing
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with all levels of staff
- General administrative duties and much, much more!
Experience working as a Legal Secretary is a MUST.
Working Holiday makers with Legal experience encouraged to apply.
You will have fast accurate typing of at least 55 wpm, billing experience and advanced skills with the Microsoft Suite.
If you are friendly, adaptable and able to hit the ground running then APPLY NOW!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shaun Hunter on +612 8270 9778
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator