Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer
This market leading organisation is looking to add an experienced Credit/Accounts Receivable officer to their team on an exciting temporary to permanent basis.
Located in the South West area near Liverpool, take the next step in your career and get rewarded for your hard work.
You will look after your own ledger consisting predominantly of major accounts in a full function capacity.
You will be processing invoices, allocations, claims and solving queries etc.
Additionally, you will also be expected to perform collections calls and to set up new accounts when required.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/ Credit control
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong system skills: Excel is used on a daily basis (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Experience using SAP or other large ERPs will be highly regarded
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate any longer and apply below.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Nihotte on +612 8270 9758
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance