Accounts Payable / Payroll Officer
With aged/health care and social assistance being listed as having the largest projected growth for employment over the next few years, this business which supplies to the sector are on a very positive growth path.
A wholly Australian owned business they design, manufacture and distribute medical equipment both locally and internationally.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is across end to end accounts payable and full function payroll.
It is a role that has complexities rather than volume.
You will also be responsible for several month end tasks including processing journal and reconciliations.
This will be a busy role that will support across a growing finance team.
It may also develop to an Assistant Accountant role in time.
Ideally you will have completed your accounting degree or alternatively be qualified by experience in both AP and payroll.
You will possess the communication skills to liaise across all key functions of the business.
In return you will work with a supporting Manager who will invest in your career.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kirsten Garrett on +61282709720
( SK92340A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator