Channel Marketing Manager
This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager has become available to join their busy Corporate Marketing team on this long term assignment.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will work closely with your assigned carrier partner to create, drive and deliver key campaigns, sponsorship activities and retail execution to ensure hero status that will help drive market share, unit sales and revenue.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify and secure new and existing opportunities within your account to hit sales targets.
This should include retail and call centre incentives, sponsorship direct marketing, online, training, above the line and catalogue campaigns
- Develop ROI analysis for any new activity planned
- Manage key marketing related relationships with Operator and Retail partners at Senior Level
- Prepare and execute a yearly and quarterly marketing plan across both Consumer and B2B
- Review and present quarterly tenders
- Activate call centre incentive and deliver campaigns that are best in class
- Lead the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across key retailers and dealers
- Accurately forecast and manage all budgets and work through financial policies set down, including join marketing funds and customer co-op
- Develop the strategy for and manage the creative and experiential agencies.
Get approval for all creative and ensure all work is accurate and to a high standard
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar Marketing position ideally within consumer electronics, telecommunications or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar field
- Intermediate to advanced MS Officer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, self-motivated and results driven
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Legal PA - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - Property
- Events & Program Coordinator
- Part-time Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Temp - Perm Receptionist
- Credit / Collections Officer > Macquarie Park
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- Payroll Officer > CBD
- Business Analyst / Systems Accountant - SQL Essential
- Corporate Receptionist
- Customer Service Representative
- Digital Designer
- Registrar and Manager, Student Systems
- Senior Customer Service Consultant
- Account Support
- Part Time Legal Secretary
- Client Services Coordinator - No Business Development!
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Entry Level Roles