Required an immediately available EA / Project Co-ordinator directly supporting 1 senior advisor within a financial consulting firm.
Working in this fast paced environment, you will be implementing your skills on a daily basis.
- Extensive diary and travel co-ordination for project lead
- Liaising with clients via e-mail
- Project plans
- Taking minutes and Agenda management
- Regulatory updates
- Provide high-level administrative assistance to the senior advisor
- Preparation of meeting documents using strong MS Suite skills
- Busy diary and travel management
- Adhoc support to the greater team
What you need to bring to this role:
- Solid senior level support in professional services
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to manage busy diary, make last minute changes and document preparation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to ensure you are able to build rapport with the greater team and senior stakeholders in the business
- Desire to work within fluid, ever charging, fast past project driven work environment
If you have a solid Executive Assistant background with senior management exposure and like to be kept busy then APPLY TODAY as this role starts immediately.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation
- Junior Float Secretary
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant – 12 Month Contract
- Service Co-ordinator
- Operations Lead
- Numeric Data Entry
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Mechanical Fitter