Quantity Surveyor/SC cleared/ ASAP
A well known public sector Body is looking for a quantity surveyor to help with a huge renovation project covering much of Salisbury plain.
Because of the places that you will be visiting you will be required to be vetted to a high level of security clearance, this will help you in the future gain access to other high profile projects which have a potential to pay more money than others.
- Start ASAP as they really need someone for this position, you will be in a job by the end of the month at the latest with no waiting to start.
- Visit highly secure locations around Salisbury plain, these locations require you to get SC clearance and many of them do date back to the 19th century giving you some architectural gems to work on.
- Plenty of different sites with many different styles of layout and buildings with different functions, no day will be the same and you won't be bored with this job.
- A qualification in Surveying (ex RICS)
- Previous experience in Surveying
- Previous experience working with the armed forces is desirable.
- SC clearance is desirable.
If you are interested contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris