Multi Skilled Engineer job (Electrical bias), Sandycroft
For this Multi Skilled Engineer job in Sandycroft, North Wales we are seeking a 'Hands On' Electrical Engineer with mechanical experience to join our clients existing team.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and work in a beautiful part of North Wales.The environment is a high volume, fast paced Production Plant, with the Engineering team at the core of the business with responsibility for maintaining all production lines and work with some impressive equipment.
As an Electrical Engineer or Multi Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
The Successful Multi Skilled Engineer or Electrical Engineer will have the following skills:
- Experienced Electrical Engineer with a passion for improvement and development and will also:
- Be a fully qualified Electrician with 16th/17th Edition qualification.
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production / military environment.
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production.
- Be IT literate Experience in FMCG industry highly desirable
In return you will be offered the opportunity to join a secure, expanding and fast paced environment, with a basic pay of £14 per hour and over time available, 20 days holiday and contributory pension scheme.
Working hours will be on continental shift pattern working 4 on 4 off.
Thank you for viewing this Multi Skilled Engineer job, Sandycroft North Wales.
To apply, contact Supertemps Specialist Division who recruit Technical and Management roles across the UK.
- Start: 09 September 2016
- Rate: Â£34,944 per year
- Location: Sandycroft, Flintshire, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Ami Jones
- Tel: 01248 671477
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 3376
- Posted: 2016-10-05 08:53:30 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Accounts administrator
- Service Delivery Operations Manager, North West
- Finance Manager job, St Asaph, North Wales
- Chef De Partie Job
- Web Developer Job - Â£26,000 - Â£30,000 Anglesey, North Wales
- Support Worker Job, Conwy, North Wales
- Catering assistant job, Prestatyn, North Wales
- Bar/Waiting on staff, Anglesey, North Wales
- Transport Manager, Anglesey, North Wales
- Warehouse Operative job, Bangor, North Wales
- Customer Account Manager job, Bangor, North Wales
- Maintenance Engineer job, Caernarfon, North Wales
- Office and Account Manager job, Bangor, North Wales
- SQL Developer job, , SSRS Job, Bangor, North Wales
- ICT Support Assistant job, Anglesey, North Wales
- General Operatives, Anglesey, North Wales
- Recycling Operative, Anglesey, North Wales
- Chef, Llandudno, North Wales
- Cook, Menai Bridge, North Wales
- Technical Support Officer, Bangor, North Wales