Registered Manager - Youth Detention Home - Ongoing support
Registered Manager - Youth Detention Home - Interviewing this Week
Birmingham, West Midlands
I am currently working with a specialist children's provider who is looking for a Registered Manager to join their Children and Young People Homes in Birmingham.
This home accommodates children aged from 10 to 18 who have are in remand and have Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and challenging behaviours.
As a Registered Manager, you will be delivering the care services, strategic planning and the day to day running of the home.
This is an established care provider in the Birmingham area with multiple homes in the region, this allows them to maximise the support and ongoing training given to you as their homes are in close proximity with one another.
Please apply if you have the following:
- 2 years managerial experience within Children residential services
- NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 in Leadership for Heath and Social Care Services (or equivalent)
- Experience in EBD and Challenging Behaviours
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Nita Sangha on 0207 940 2100 or via email N.Sangha@nonstop-care.com.
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Primary School Vacancies. Flexible start dates!
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Science Teacher Wanted- Great leadership Team!
- International PV auditor - UK
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- QSW - Leaving Care/LAC - South East - Flexible Working
- Head of QA - Innovativt Legemiddel/Norge
- Clinical Study Managers in Immunology Switzerland
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Senior Medical Writer - Unique Opportunity – Switzerland
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Emilia Romagna
- Sales Director - Global Comp/Sverige
- LAC and Leaving Care - 0-25 - Work in Pods - Weekly Supervision