COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SENIOR SOLICITOR
Core-Asset Consulting's client, a law firm in Scotland, has a new opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Senior Solicitor, to join its growing Commercial Dispute Resolution and Professional Liability teams in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will work within one of Scotland's strongest independent litigation firms.
This role will suit an experienced Commercial Litigator who desires to work as part of a top quality litigation team devoted to general commercial litigation and professional liability work.
- Senior Solicitor / Associate
- Scottish qualified Solicitor 3-7 years PQE
- Experience in general Commercial Litigation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as working as part of a larger team
- Motivated, versatile and the ability to organise one's own work
- Experience in Professional Liability work would be an advantage
Job reference: 8948
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- REGULATORY REPORTING MANAGER
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST - AVP
- MARKET DATA ANALYST
- ARCHIVING AND DOCUMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- RFP SPECIALIST - LONDON OR EDINBURGH
- ASSISTANT TAX MANAGER
- PLATFORM ACCOUNT MANAGER
- TAX MANAGER
- SENIOR FINANCIAL REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
- QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
- LEGAL ENTITY CONTROLLER
- INVESTMENT ANALYST
- FINANCE OPERATIONS SUPPORT - PROJECT
- COMPLIANCE - ASSOCIATE OR ANALYST
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT
- FINANCE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- ENGLISH QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE SENIOR SOLICITOR - ASSOCIATE
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - PERSONAL ASSISTANT – PART-TIME