Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Reading and the surrounding areas.
We have shifts available in various Forensic Mental Health inpatient services across Hampshire and Berkshire: Reading, Hook and Slough.
The positions are Band 5, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are as follows:
£21 ltd an hour
The positions will be based within in a Large Private Hospital in the area.
You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
You may be required to move/escort patients and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
-Recent experience working as a Registered Nurse in the mental health sector
-Proof of Nursing Qualifications and NMC
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Experience of working within Secure Units
-NMC Pin in date
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Please call Andrew Fletcher on 01772208962 to register and receive an application pack.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Scheme Manager, Suffolk
- Registered General Nurse (Adult) - Scunthorpe
- Community Nurse - Leicester
- Tarmacker - Leicestershire
- Adult Social Worker, Hackney Council
- Transitions Social Worker Gloucestershire
- Custody Nurse - Hertfordshire
- Custody Nurse - Norfolk
- Custody Nurse - Essex
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) - Worcester
- Plumber - Leicestershire
- Probation Service Officer
- Probation Officer
- Probation Officer
- Personal Injury Paralegal
- Handyman - Bolton
- Care work - £800 per week
- Social Worker Hospital Team Colchester Essex
- Childcare Solicitor
- Children's Social Worker Hampshire