Test Engineer / Hardware/ Automotive/ Czech Republic
I am collaborating for a company within the automotive industry based in Czech Republic.
I am looking for a Hardware /Software Test Engineers.
The client company is dynamic consultancy firm which can offer meritocratic environment, variety of projects and a proficient training, helping you completing you skills and positioning in the job market as an International professional.
Development and implementation of test-scenarios (both manually and automated) to validate the specified functionality of automated/automatic transmissions and drive mechanisms of individual electronic control systems (ECU) developed in our company with the focus to the domain of passenger car applications.
- Complete and intensive training (also training-on-the-job)
- Participation in the development of systems and cutting-edge technologies for global carmakers
- Interesting and creative work in a young and friendly team
- Great working conditions in a rapidly developing company as part of the third biggest automotive supplier worldwide
- Collaborating on projects with another 6 development centers distributed all over the world
- Business trips abroad and the use of language proficiency possible
- University degree in electronics, electrical engineering, cybernetics or informatics (with break after graduation possible)
- Good language skills in English (written and spoken) + Czech (mandatory) + German (a big plus)
- Willingness to understand complex systems and huge motivation to test automotive systems thoroughly
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team and self-responsibly
- Skills in software development based on Python would be an advantage
- Knowledge of software development (real-time systems) would be helpful
- At least 1 years of experience in Testing and Software Validation field (Automotive is not necessary)
- Experience in the definition and writing of test cases and test reports
- Willingness to travel (if is it necessary)
Pemanent contract with 4 weeks holiday and a very compatitive salary.
The place of work is PLZEN, the capital of culture in Czeck Republic
If you are interesting in this opportunity, please send an updated copy of your CV (IN WORD FORMAT, NOT PDF) to Davide Ferraro at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Form F Assessors required in East Midlands
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Fostering Team Manager - South East - Innovative LA
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Supervising Social Worker - Small "GOOD" IFA- West Midlands
- BU Marketing Manager - Highly Specialised Products
- Final Rare AMHP opportunity - A stepping stone to your future
- QSW - Rare Locum AMHP opportunity - Competitive rate
- QSW - Final few opportunities - All Frontline Teams - IV now
- QSW - Every frontline opportunity - Competitive salary - IV now
- Sales Enthusiasts–International Recruitment Career
- Assistant Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Junior Recruiter -Do you want something different?
- Supervising Social Worker-Therapeutically Led Care -North East
- Deputy Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Deputy Manager – London – Small Service
- Trainee Recruiter - Dutch or German - Prague
- Technical Advisor – AgroChemical Products
- Maths Teacher – North London – Easter start
- Junior Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals