Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - Leek
Service Care Health requires a Physiotherapist for a musculoskeletal position in Leek, Staffordshire.
Our client requires a Physiotherapist for a role in Leek, working predominantly in patient care of adults in a musculoskeletal outpatients department.
Experienced at Band 6, or extensive experience at Band 5 within an NHS outpatients setting, with a substantial experience in acute MSK management and management of patients with longstanding pain, your duties will include, but are not limited to; undertaking initial assessments of clients and formulating treatment programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment.
The Physiotherapist must have a degree in Physiotherapy, or an equivalent qualification and be registered with HCPC.
You must also have at least 12 months post qualification experience and be able to formulate and deliver an individual treatment programme while monitoring patient progress.
The ability to manage your own caseload of patients while supervising junior staff is essential.
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland