- Desirable: back-end development skills in PHP or Java - this will enable you to interact with the backend team;
- Importantly, German skills are required (min B1) apart from English.
The company are a top Swiss media publisher and advertiser.
Currently they take pride in having over 30 titles published and over one million readers, giving you a chance to work on high outreach projects with a strong impact on the national media.
If you are interested in joining a reputed name in the industry whilst doing work which is diverse and engaging, please respond with your latest CV.
Your person of contact is Gianina.
To find out more about this position please ring us on 0041 43 508 2981.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium