PHP Web Developer
PHP Web Developer
My client is a dynamic digital agency that were founded in 2008.
The services in which the agency provides include Web Development & Support, Digital Marketing and Graphic Design.
Due to continued growth within the team and company, my client now requires a PHP Web Developer to join the team.
You’re ideally have at least 1 year experience in PHP, MySQL and Laravel or Symfony.
The role will be varied; therefore the successful candidate needs to be flexible and willing to learn.
- Strong experience of PHP/MySQL, especially object-oriented principles.
- Ability to work smart i.e.
source control and TDD
- An understanding of the importance of well written code
- A passion for excellence
- A good work ethic
- Able to work within deadlines
- At least 1 years Commercial or Freelance experience
Beneficial Skills Include:
- CSS3 / LESS
- Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and OpenCart
- Knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony2
- Awareness of SEO Principles
- Server Administration Knowledge
- Start: Flexible
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent
- Rate: Â£25k - 32k per year + + Benefits
- Location: Cardiff, Newport, Bristol,
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Jason Beddow
- Tel: 01603 415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J1481 - JB
- Posted: 2016-10-05 12:44:58 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Graduate .Net Developer
- Warehouse Operative
- XML / XSLT CONTENT DEVELOPER
- Digital Project Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Application Support Developer
- Property Manager
- Assistant Admin Manager
- PR Consultant
- Project Design Engineer
- PHP developer
- Site Maintenance Engineer
- Senior .Net Software Developer
- Telecoms Network Coordinator
- Condition Monitoring Engineers x2
- Software Developer
- Senior Web Developers
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Credit Controller/ Accounts Administrator